THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE COMING SHORTLY! APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
Tara's Table is back at Spike Island Café for a very special one-off supper club: ¡Tapastico! At this exciting supper club, Tara will be treating you to a six-dish spread of mouthwatering, authentic Spanish tapas – cooked according to traditional recipes, acquired over many years of travelling across the country. Tara has been visiting Spain since her early teens, when her family inherited an enormous, sprawling house in the beautiful Andaluciía region from an eccentric Great Aunt.
On the night, you'll be digging into a delightful informal spread of the following dishes – some of which will no doubt be familiar to anybody who has spent time in Spain:
- Gazpacho Andaluz (v) - a fantastically refreshing classic cold tomato soup
- Judías verdes con pimentón y ajo (v) - a delicious dish of green beans that Tara first tried at a friend's house in Madrid – and has been making ever since!
- Matrimonio - marinated and salted anchovies on a tostada, or Tortilla de patatas (v) - Spanish omelette with onion and potatoes
- Patatas bravas con aioli (v) - deliciously crispy Spanish fried roast potatoes
- Croquetas de jamón – ham croquettes, or croquetas de seta (v) – mushroom croquettes
- Crema Catalana - the Spanish version of crème brûlée – totally delicious!
Dinner will be served at 7:30pm sharp, so please arrive promptly to take your seats.
Tickets are £30 and available to purchase through Wriggle